Saturday, August 9, 2008

Beach Days

We have beach days in which we go to the beach, just for a few hours and have fun. I love to watch my kids run around in the waves, make sand castles, scream, holler and act like total boys. Conor and Henry have developed this tandem boogie boarding thing in which Henry gets on the front of the board and Conor is on the back. They are so cute! I love to watch my boys playing together like this. It makes all those hard days totally worthwhile. Conor is on the far left with Henry in the front and Cade is on the yellow boogie board. P.S. Don't mind my finger covering part of the shot. I'm new at all this! Plus, all these "videos" were taken with my phone. :P

Here's another one of the boys playing in the sand. Undoubtedly building some kind of impenetrable fortress.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Love your new blog look! You are getting quite creative. Great pics of the boys. I have had family here for so long I am way behind in my blogging activities. Love to read yours.

Vidal's Nest said...

Fun days at the beach! You are making me jealous along with all of my California family! I do miss the beach! Fun times.
Cute new background! I love it!