Sunday, August 28, 2011

A little bit of heaven

 

I think I slept weird the other night because I woke up in the morning with a horrible back ache.  I shouldn’t say “ache” but pain.  More like I pulled a muscle while I was sleeping (pathetic, I know).  I had Cade throw his nasty, bony elbows in my back in hopes of working the kink out to no avail.

I have super strong jets in my spa so I decided to go out tonight and keep my back on those jets until the kink or my skin was gone.  I stuck my foot in the pool – just to see where the temp was at….90 degrees folks.  Heaven!  I decided to swim some laps.  I think the pulled muscle while sleeping finally convinced me some exercise was in order.  How I could refuse 90 degree pool water at 10 p.m?!?  Needless to say, the spa took like 5 minutes to heat up so I swam laps until I got tired (not long) and then sat in the jacuzzi.  It was so awesome!  I felt amazing when I got out.  Seriously, it was like heaven.  The best night I’ve had in a while.  =)

1 comment:

Sarah Haynie said...

So glad you got rid of the pain. Sounds like a wonderful way to get rid of pain -- spa, pool. Yes! Keep up the good work.