Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby Boy's Room Part 2


Okay, not the best light or picture but here it is.  What do you think?  I had so much fun doing it!  This is the quilt I made based on this tutorial.  I wasn't hard but super time consuming.  Also, the stippling (stitching all over the quilt in a random pattern) was hard.  I did a pretty crappy job but luckily you can't really see it.


I also made the bumpers, crib skirt and sheet all from tutorials I got off the web.  I used Dana's tutorial for the crib sheet and this tutorial for the bumpers.


Overall, none of it was really hard, just time consuming.  But, when you're waiting to give birth, it helps pass the time.

6 comments:

*katie said...

oh my, that is AWESOME and adorable!! Everything about it! the wall, the quilt, the crib, the rug, LOVE it!

Sarah Haynie said...

I love it too. What a keepsake that quilt will be for Finn. You are awesome. The room is so happy and full of love. Hugs

Nicole said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the whole thing!

April McEvoy said...

Laura- You did SO amazing!! This looks like it came out of a magazine! Want to fly out to Utah and help me decorate??? :) Hope all is well with Finn. Love ya! Where did you get the tree decals for the walls?

Kricket said...

I got them off of Etsy. They're not expensive. Email me and I'll give you more info.

karlie said...

Seriously, sweet bedroom. Bravo! You are so crafty. I need to learn from you...