Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Saving on Groceries

If any of you know me well, you know that I am absolutely horrible at grocery shopping. No matter what I do, I never stay within budget. This is not because I buy sweets and junk food because I'm hungry. But rather, some mysterious force prevents me from ever keeping my bottom line. Well, I've been gathering these stinkin' coupons for the past month and finally got to use them today. I would not recommend shopping on Tuesdays as the grocery stores usually change their specials on Wednesday. It was zoo! But, check out the receipt! I saved $91.25 WOOHOO! lol

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice job! I am so darn cheap, I do all my shopping at Wal Mart and Food 4 Less.

Weston Family said...

Dang, girl. You are getting way domestic. Lot harder than being a lawyer?

*katie said...

WOW!!!! That is amazing!!!!! So very impressive!