Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Labor Day



Alright, alright, I will really try to get better at blogging. It seems like I don't have enough time to hear myself think let alone journal. But, if Lauri, Ginger's daughter can do it, so can I.

We went to a friend's house on Labor Day for fun and activities. We had so much fun. Henry drank the syrup straight from the snow cone machine instead of adding ice. I figured, oh well, he'll run all that sugar out eventually. There is a really funny picture (above) with Henry and his snow cones. Tonya served the volleyball right into Henry's snow cone. I don't think he knew what happened so he just turned around and starting yelling at the kids closest to him.

Conor and Cade had a blast in the jumper and running around playing war games with the other kids. The party was right around Cade's birthday so we decided to bring a cake just for him. We didn't even have to do anything except put the cake in the freezer. This birthday was a snap.

Our hosts have a BEAUTIFUL backyard that Victor and I have decided to use as a model for our new backyard after the remodel. We had such a blast visiting and eating all day long! Our hosts were so gracious and calm the whole time. I was impressed!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. I love to see you and your kids so involved. What would we do without you.

Vidal's Nest said...

What a fun day! Snow cones, bounce house and all! Looks like you folks know how to throw a party around there! too bad I don't live closer..I'd invite myself!
love the little guy and his snow cone!