Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moving

Yes, I know its been a loooong time since I last posted. We bought the house and moved in about 3 weeks ago. It has been so crazy. Packing the old house was just awful. I have been so sick with this pregnancy. When I saw the Dr. at 8 weeks I asked for some medication to help with the morning sickness. He prescribed Zofran which apparently works very well. I went to the pharmacy to fill it.....sorry folks, the insurance company will only pay for 9 pills! Turns out these magic bullets are like $30 a piece. So, I decided to take one right before the sisters came over to help me pack. Turns out it worked fairly well. What would I do without my RS sisters??? These women are wonderful! For 3 days they came over and helped me pack. On Saturday, all the men came and moved our stuff. It was great! Thank you to all who helped!!!

1 comment:

Vidal's Nest said...

I didn't know you were pregnate! Congrats on that! And the new home. How exciting.
There is a generic Zofran called odanestron. Make sure on the prescription your Dr puts that generic is OK.
I think Costco has the cheapest price on them.
Some women do Ok with phentergan. Don't know if you have tried it. It doesn't work for me but it is cheaper. Also there is a drug called Reglan that is supposed to work good too. It makes me too shaky so if you try it take it easy!
Good luck. Hope you feel better soon1