Sunday, March 7, 2010

Photos of Julia


Okay, okay...I'm terrible at this blogging stuff but cut me some slack, I just had a baby and she was colicky.
We are doing much better now. Now that she's over her crying phase (crying all day for hours at a time) I can really enjoy her sweet personality. Poor thing must have been in serious pain to be so miserable. I remember holding her, rocking her while she cried and feeling so helpless that I couldn't make it better for her in some way. I tried everything! Holistic medicine, Western medicine, diet, you name it. Nothing seemed to work except for some Prilosec which calmed her down a tiny bit.

Anyway, I am so grateful she is doing better. I can interact with her now. I love it when she coos and smiles at me. My husband says shes flirting - I call it giving you the "googly eyes." She smiles and coos and her eyes are so bright and happy - it's so wonderful! She's such a doll and such a blessing in my life. I wanted to post some pictures my talented friend, Katie, took of her. I will be blogging more often now that I have some cry-freetime. So, expect more posts coming soon.









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Award winning pix!!!

karlie said...

Holy cow she is GORGEOUS! Such great pics...and glad to hear she is doing better..good for both mom and babe...=)

kristifritzel said...

Oh,s he is so cute! just take your time and post when you can. (You've got me beat anyways! )

Vidal's Nest said...

She is so so cute! Man the first several months can kick your butt when they are coliky! Good thing she is extra cute!
Love that big smile!