Monday, December 20, 2010

Halloween and the Pumpkin Princess

IMG_0269_edited-1

Yes, I know I’m posting about Halloween in December!  I was going to skip Halloween pictures but how could I do that to this cute face?  We were going to dress her up like a skunk (very fitting because she can be the stinkiest kid) but decided to go for Pumpkin Princess.   Everybody dressed up including me.  It was so much fun!IMG_0280_edited-1We went to the Church for the annual trunk or treat.  It was so packed.  Three wards attended this year.  It was craziness.   I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many little kids in once play – not even Disneyland.IMG_0284_edited-1

Julia had lots of fun trick or treating.  She was a little nervous at first but got the hang of it.  The boys took off in the parking lot so we couldn’t get that many pictures of them.IMG_0274

Our car

IMG_0289_edited-1IMG_0296_edited-1 IMG_0293_edited-1 Pretty bold just reaching into somebody else’s car…

IMG_0304_edited-1Brooklyn is such a doll.  I love her smile here.IMG_0301_edited-1 

Daddy trying to pose for a picture holding a squirming, candy seeking child.IMG_0305_edited-1

The elusive Mr. Cade passing out candy.

They had an awesome carnival inside.  Kids were running all over the place!  One guy dressed up like a monster from Where the Wild Things Are.  The costume was amazing.  Julia would not leave him alone.  She’s completely afraid of strangers but not afraid of monsters.  Huh?IMG_0306_edited-1

The trunk or treat event was a blast as always.  I loved seeing everybody’s costumes knowing the adults would dress up too.  It was a super fun night!IMG_0309_edited-1IMG_0326_edited-1IMG_0327_edited-1IMG_0329_edited-1

No comments: