Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I cannot believe this!

So, my daughter will not watch videos/movies/TV shows for any extended period of time.  What I mean by that is, she won’t watch anything for longer than 5-10 min max.  However, she will watch musicals like ummm….Yentl, isn’t that crazy?!?  But, she will only watch that for about 10 min.  We thought 10 minutes was her max which makes it very hard to get ANYTHING done in the house.  However, just the other day she sat and watched almost an hour of a whole program!  Can you believe it?!?  In order to get the full effect of the program, please watch below:

Is that the most horrible thing you’ve ever seen in your life?!?  The show is called “Yo Gabba Gabba!”  I don’t know what’s worse…having to watch this or not get anything done.  Can you believe this is the only stinkin’ show she likes?!?  I’m speechless.  My boys laughed so hard they had tears streaming downs their cheeks and were gasping for air when they first saw it. 

Then…I came across this:

I laughed so hard I pee’d my pants.  The guy dancing is Jack Black.  Did anybody notice the one-eyed monster on the right hand side of the screen?  Is this show actually for real?!?  Please tell me somebody else’s kid likes this show…

4 comments:

kristifritzel said...

Shaun likes it. But, luckily for me it is not the only one! So I can get away with Super Why and Little Einsteins (super cute, tons of classical music) Rarely does he get to watch you gabba gabba. It is so popular, they frequently do 'concerts' in Utah.

*katie said...

Bet you didn't know 2 Mormon guys created it;) It drives me completely bonkers, the host guy is a little too much for me.

Kricket said...

Woah! No idea. Scary lol

kristifritzel said...

oh, I also forgot to mention backyardigans. lots of singing there too.